The Self Care Forum is inviting organisations to get in touch to discuss how we can support your self care endeavours and enhance promotions that have a self care relevance.
Perhaps you would like to sponsor Self Care Week 2021, or work together on another awareness event? Or do you have something else in mind? The Self Care Forum, a unique, well established charity, can help. We can tailor a corporate package to fit your needs and budget based on your specific self care project. Below is a taster of what is on offer:
- Daily self care related tweets sent to 7000+ followers
- Logo placement on Self Care Forum platforms
- Joint production of a new Self Care Fact Sheet
- Engage with Self Care Forum Trustees in an “Ask the expert” style exchange
- A blog uploaded to the Self Care Forum website, shared via social media and the e-newsletter
- Full promotional package focused on Self Care Week or another relevant awareness raising event
We would love the opportunity to discuss your project needs.
Self Care Forum stats
- We have over 100,000 ‘backlinks’ from organisations linking their websites to ours, including the BBC, daily newspapers, major organisations and a high number of surgeries linking to our factsheets.
- Visitors to the site each year: 104k page views (86.3k unique)
- Time spent on site (average): 1.40
- Factsheets viewed per year: 17k page views 15k unique
- Resources pages viewed: “self care leaflets” page had 3431 views 2510 unique and “self care week resource” page had 16k views 13k unique
- Mailing list subscribers: 1450+ (our mailing list is diverse, made up of NHS representatives from surgeries, clinical commissioning groups, primary care networks, integrated care units, NHS Trusts, pharmacies, local authorities, charities, universities)
- Daily twitter activity to over 7000+ followers – a diversely rich group of CCGs, pharmacies, charities, NHS England Directors, local authorities, national and international organisations, health professionals and individuals simply interested in self care etc.