Contact Us

Contact us

Please note, we are unable to respond to any queries regarding personal health issues and instead you should call 111, if you live in England or Wales, Phone First in Northern Ireland or NHS24 in Scotland.  You can also take a look at the NHS website or visit your community pharmacy or your surgery for advice. 

And, if you’d like to donate to the Self Care Forum please do so here